TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY LETTINGS
Baranook Pty Limited Trading As L J Hooker South West Rocks
ABN 78 080 209 534
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.southwestrocksholidays.com.au
OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI 8.30AM TO 5.00 PM -- SATURDAY 8.30AM TO 1.00PM
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER IS LOCATED ON OUR OFFICE DOOR
CHECK IN TIME IS 1PM AND CHECK OUT TIME IS 9AM
- All PROPERTIES are fully self contained and are owned by individuals who provide most modern conveniences of their own varying standard and styles. All properties are equipped with all basic cooking and eating utensils, blankets, pillows etc. LINEN, COTS, HIGHCHAIRS ARE NOT SUPPLIED.
Tenants need to supply their own sheets, towels, bathmats, tea towels, washing powder, detergent soap and toilet paper, OR can be hired directly through independent suppliers as follows: Kirsty Gall Ph: 0428300181 South West Rocks Linen Services Ph: 0429 666375
- BOOKING FEES & PAYMENTS – Payments can be made by using our securepay payment gateway, bank transfer, cheque, money order or credit card. All direct and online bookings will incur a $20.00 Booking Fee plus 1.937% eftpos fees for all credit cards on any amounts paid . (We do not accept American Express or AMEX). Alternatively you can direct Deposit to L J Hooker South West Rocks Trust Account 082-781 Account 57328 8881 which incurs no eftpos fees. A fee of $35 for dishonoured cheques will be payable.
The premises are let for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt and confirmation letter. (Fees subject to change in accordance with financial institution charges)
- DEPOSITS – (Payment of deposit confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions) PLEASE NOTE THE $20 BOOKING FEE INCLUDED IN YOUR DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE.
To secure a holiday booking, DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – A deposit of $220 is required at the time of booking and the balance of the rent to be paid TWO MONTHS PRIOR to arrival. If the Balance is not paid the agent reserves the right to re-let the property and the deposit will be forfeited.
NON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – A deposit of $220 is required at the time of booking and the balance to be paid 1 week prior to arrival. Tariffs of $200 or less are required to be paid in full on confirmation of booking.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – Deposits for school holiday periods WILL NOT BE REFUNDED unless the property is rebooked for the full period. If the property is cancelled after full payment is made rent will be forfeited unless the property is fully rebooked, then only a $55 cancellation fee will apply.
NON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – In the event of a cancellation made in the off season, with more than 2 weeks notice, ONLY A $25 Cancellation will apply. Any less than 14 days all deposits will be fully forfeited.
- PROPERTY TRANSFERS – If a transfer from one property to another is owned by a different landlord, then the transfer will be treated as a cancellation.
- DEPARTURES – All departures are strictly 9.00AM sharp on the day of departure, SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS
- ARRIVALS – All bookings are available from 1.00pm on the day of arrival.
- SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – bookings are from Saturday to Saturday only or at the discretion of the agent or owner.
- KEYS – are to be picked up from our office. Should you be arriving after business hours, please contact our office so that arrangements can be made. Upon departure, all keys are to be returned to our office. (Afterhours, place keys in the slot beside office door). All bookings need to be paid for, before keys will be made available.
- Current occupants reserve to right to rebook the same period for the following year. All such bookings to be made up until, but not including the date of departure.
- Letting of properties for a minimum of two or three nights must be paid for in full at time of booking.
- OWNER OCCUPANCY – An owner has the first right of occupancy, ALL BOOKINGS are made in good faith but may be subjet to change as the owner may request occupancy of the property prior to your arrival. We regret we cannot take responsibility for actions taken by the owner, but we will make every effort to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.
- OCCUPANCY – The number of occupants, INCLUDING CHILDREN must not exceed to number stated. OVERCROWDING of the PREMISES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BY THE HEALTH AUTHORITIES, OWNERS OR AGENTS.
NO PARTY POLICY – All laws must be observed, you are in a residential area and consideration must be made to the quiet enjoyment of other occupants in the building and area. Noise pollution is against the law and we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy with refund for any breach of this condition.
- Animals are not allowed in or about any of our holiday properties. Please leave your pets at home unless it is indicated that the property is animal friendly.
- Tenants are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys. Duplicates are not always available and if keys are permanently lost there will be a fee for recutting.
- CALLOUTS – Tenants already in occupancy or checking in requiring a key from the Agent or his representative after hours will be charged a call out fee of $50.00. Tenants are liable for damage caused when doors/windows have to be forced open as a result of keys being lost, as well as replacement costs for new locks and keys.
- DAMAGES – Any property damage, breakages or loss of furniture incurred during tenants stay is to be reported and paid for immediately. All breakages incurred during your stay, will be automatically charged to your credit card. Upon arrival you must notify our office of any items of concern in your holiday property.
- Property descriptions are made in good faith. No responsibility can be accepted for errors, omissions or misdescriptions.
- We, or our nominee, reserve to the right to enter the premises without notice and without prior consent at the absolute discretion of the agent.
- In the case of units or apartments, car parking is limited to one car only. Extra vehicles, boats and trailers must be parked outside the grounds.
- You are expected to LEAVE THE PREMISES CLEAN AND TIDY. Please defrost the fridge, wrap all garbage and place in the bins provided. Please ensure that all general rubbish is place in the RED bin and all recycling is the be placed in the YELLOW bin. A fee will be charged for removal of rubbish and cleaning of bins if they are not collect because of contamination. FISH must not be cleaned on the premises.
- We are not responsible for any unforeseen breakdowns of appliances, etc. no discounts will be negotiated.
- No playstations, X-boxes, nintendos etc to be used with television sets in any properties, as use of these items can cause disruption to TV tuning. Any breaches may result in additional cost for retuning of television.
- Tariffs on all properties are subject to change without prior notice.
- The agent, shall not be responsible for items or personal possessions that are left on the premises.
- In the event of any renovation/building work being carried out near the holiday premises, such work is beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for any disturbances, noise or inconvenience guest may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated for any of the above.
- Properties are furnished to the individual property owner’s taste and style and the agent takes no responsibility for any unmet expectations of guests, or any changes made by the owner to the décor, furnishings or equipment.
- STRATA BY LAWS – All tenants of strata units must comply with the By Laws as per the Strata Titles Act. IE. where applicable the guests shall comply with all Body Corporate rules and regulations and shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance, which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying adjoining premises.
- No responsibility is taken for tenant’s personal property left on the premises. A handling fee of $55 plus postage will be charged when guests request lost property to be collected, stored or returned. Items of low value will be disposed of within 14 days.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice.
- In the event the property being offered for sale, the guest agrees to allow the Agent to inspect the property with prosopective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment. 24 hours notice will be given.
- These Terms and Conditions override any discrepancies between these, and the Terms and Conditions printed in the Holiday brochures, as changes may have occurred since the printing of the brochure.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF YOUR TENANCY.
OCEANSHORES 10 TERMS & CONDITIONS: EXTRA TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR UNIT 10 OCEAN SHORES SOUTH WEST ROCKS IN ADDITION TO TERMS & CONDITIONS SET BY LJ HOOKER SOUTH WEST ROCKS
TARIFFS: Tariffs are current and are subject to change without notice. The price of the accommodation cannot be guaranteed until payment of the FULL DEPOSIT is received. In the case of date altered bookings, the prevailing tariff at time of change will be applied to new amended booking. Please note that any verbal quote given is an estimate of price only which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of reservation. No responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions contained on this website.
RESERVATIONS: If you are booking outside of 6 months you are required to pay an INITIAL Holding deposit of $300 within 48hours. If the Holding Deposit is NOT paid your booking will be automatically cancelled.
The BALANCE of the Deposit which must equal 50% of the tariff is payable 6 months prior to your arrival. If the Deposit is NOT paid by the due date your booking will be automatically cancelled.
Payment in full of ALL Tariffs & Charges must be paid TWO MONTHS prior to your arrival for SCHOOL HOLIDAYS and ONE MONTH for NON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
For ALL bookings made WITHIN 6 months of arrival, a deposit of 50% of the tariff is required within 48 hours and the balance two months prior to arrival for SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & one month for NON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
If these bookings are NOT paid by the due dates your booking will be automatically cancelled.
In the event of a guest cancelling for any reasons whatsoever it is the condition that no refund of the Deposits shall be made unless or until the property is re-booked for the same dates & tariffs. If the property has been rebooked for the full time, the guests deposit will be refunded LESS a cancellation fee of $55. All monies paid are considered deposits. All transfers are treated as cancellations.